Summer is a busy month with athletes traveling to various summer camp and trying to find time to dip their feet in the pool and relax. We understand the need to not overwhelm players during the summer months but we have also had many requests from individuals trying to prepare for their high school or college seasons.
Besides doing individual sessions with players to enhance their skills, we offer weekly pick-up sessions where our athletes can train and PLAY in a competitive environment.
Our Youth also have a great opportunity to improve during the summer months. Check-our our summer league for U10, U12 and U14 athletes and get ready to PLAY!
Let us help you be the best this season!
what to bring
1. Outdoor FH stick
2. Shin guards
3. Mouth guard
4. GK equipement (goalkeepers only)
5. Water bottle
6. Medical Waiver (1st practice only)
7. Notebook and pen or pencil
We know how important it is to be in shape and sharp from the start of your high school preseason but also feel empathy for the busy schedules that our young players face with other summer commitments. The short two weeks of practice is not enough to get you truly ready for your first high school game. We want to help jump start your preseason by giving you an opportunity to join our Summer Pick-up Sessions.
Our Youth Players will have the chance to learn from our great staff and compete each week with their 5v5 team in our summer league. There is nothing better for our young players than strapping up there laces and putting on their shinguards to compete. All players will get an FHL pinnie after the training week and be put on a team for the remainder of the league.
* Pick-Up: Our Summer Pick-up is designed to help athletes get an edge over their teammates as they enter preseason. We will help players get in field hockey specific condition with an agility circuit and sharpen their skills through game play.
* 5v5 Youth League: Our league runs for six weeks and gives athletes the chance to play games every week. We encourage all players in the following age division: U10, U12 and U14 to sign-up. Players have the option to register as part of a group and play with your friends each week or as an individual, in which case, we will assign you to a team and you can meet new friends. The choice is yours! Just come out and have fun!